#HLSBets 2021 Conference Preview : Pac 12

   


    Welcome back to HLS Entertainment! Today we are going over the #HLSBets win total  preview for the Pac 12. This conference as a whole played significantly less games than the rest of the country so definitely expect a little rust, and sadly we need to keep in in our heads they might possibly be higher prone to injuries after not practicing and playing a full schedule. 

    This is our fourth conference breakdown previewing the entire season, and we are slowly working our way through the Power 5 conferences. Here are the previous #HLSBets win total conference previews for the Big 12Big Ten, and the ACC. The SEC will come out soon! So you are sure to not miss a single update you can hit the subscribe button and follow me on twitter @HaroldLStokes.

#HLSBets is the very best football gambling coverage in the game not because of flashy videos, or high paid talking heads, but because we actually win money. I started this simply as an outlet after watching week in and week out talking heads just absolutely give the worst advice gambling and constantly losing. Even all over social media you find self proclaimed "gambling experts" who just constantly lose money. Every single #HLSBets public sheet can easily be found on Twitter under the hashtag #HLSBets, we let our record speak for itself. No one wins every single bet they place, most lose 70-100% of their bets and all of their money. 

    Public sheets are not all #HLSBets has to offer, we also do a weekly bonus sheet for both CFB and the NFL that is only $5 per week EACH. But right now you can get the full REGULAR season for either level of football for only $50. Just follow me on twitter and send me a dm for more info on signing up! Enough self promo, on to the Pac 12 teams!


Pac 12 - North


Washington State

2020 Record: 1-2

2021 Projected Win Total: 6

Bet: Under

    With six games just about guaranteed to be loses on the schedule, this should be one of the easier under bets we have gotten breaking down any team thus far.



Cal

2020 Record: 1-3

2021 Projected Win Total: 6

Bet: Risky Under

    Cal's lone win of the season was against the Pac 12 champs the Oregon Ducks. Do what you will with that information. My initial thought is easy under, but eight of their games are very much winnable with only Sacramento State is a for sure win. This team returns a ton on defense and nearly their entire offensive line, I am tempted to say stay away or over but I am going to settle with risky under.



Oregon State

2020 Record: 2-4

2021 Projected Win Total: 4.5

Bet: Under    

    If this line was 4 instead of 4.5 I would be staying away from this bet completely. 4 wins feels exactly right for this team. Coming off a season where they beat the Pac 12 Champs, winning less than 6 games feels like a joke but sadly that seems to be the case. 



Oregon

2020 Record: 4-3

2021 Projected Win Total: 9

Bet: Over

    Aside from a deadly week 2 trip to Columbus Ohio, every game on this schedule is a winnable game for this team. Failing to reach 9 wins would be a gigantic disappointment.  The real question I have right now is how the QB play is for the Ducks. Anthony Brown is finally getting his shot at leading the Oregon offense after having to sit behind Shough last season. I expect good things from the Boston College transfer.



Stanford

2020 Record: 4-2

2021 Projected Win Total: 4

Bet: Under

    I am not a fan of talking about another man's job, but is this the year Stanford finally gets fed up with David Shaw? This team went from potential title contender, to the team you can chalk up a win against. I am sitting here debating if they even can go on the road to Nashville and beat VANDERBILT. Oh how times have changed. 



Washington

2020 Record: 3-1

2021 Projected Win Total: 9

Bet: Over

    If you have been following #HLSBets for the past few years you might know I have a soft spot for Washington. I just kept falling for their top of the line potential. This year might be the same. They had climbed to the top of the Pac 12 North last season finally, but they could not play in the title game. This season it is up to them to prove it to the world again as they are not as high ranked as they should be.


Pac 12 - South


Arizona

2020 Record: 0-5

2021 Projected Win Total: 2.5

Bet: Under

    It really just went through my head to put down stay away out of respect. 2.5 is depressingly low win total, especially when you see Arizona State's. But going up and down this schedule unless I am overlooking another team that could be historically bad I am not sure how they get to three wins. This bet might cash by week three depending on how they start the season.



UCLA

2020 Record: 3-4

2021 Projected Win Total: 7

Bet: Under

    How good is Chip Kelly and UCLA? I just keep hearing people try to pump this team up to me, and I just do not see it. Chip Kelly had amazing success at Oregon because he was on the forefront of innovation for the offensive side of the ball. Well, everyone does it now. Nothing special. I am rooting he helps reinvent the game again, I just do not see it this year.



Arizona State

2020 Record: 1-2

2021 Projected Win Total: 9

Bet: Under

    This is going against my heart. I freaking love Herm Edwards and he has done a great job turning this program around.. but maybe there was a reason for that. This team should probably have taken a little longer to turn around but here we are debating if they will be a 10 win team. Honestly if there were not the off the field issues I would EASILY be taking the over here.



Utah

2020 Record: 3-2

2021 Projected Win Total: 8.5

Bet: RISKY Over

    I think this an incredible line I just flipped back and forth between under and over and I am landing with the over. This is NOT the same Utah team from a few years back that dominated folks, but look up and down their schedule and show me the four losses it would take for this to hit under? I'll wait.



Colorado

2020 Record: 4-2

2021 Projected Win Total: 4.5

Bet: Over    

    Slight risky over, 5-6 wins is where I see this team. Colorado took advantage of their schedule last year and went 4-2, to put their line at 4.5 feels VERY disrespectful.



USC

2020 Record: 4-1

2021 Projected Win Total: 8.5

Bet: Over 

    Easiest over I have seen doing my breakdowns. If this team gets less than 10 wins it will be a very disappointing season in my mind. I am big in on this team this season, especially with this easy schedule, @ Notre Dame is the hardest game but let us be honest this ND is not as good as they have been recently.


Projected  Pac 12 Championship Game

    Oregon vs USC


Potential Playoff Contenders

Oregon

USC

Washington


Heisman Hopefuls 

Kedon Slovis +2500

Jayden Daniels +40000


    Thank you so much for reading! If you liked this please do check out our ACCBig Ten and Big 12 win total season previews, and share this with your friends all across social media! Reminder to follow me on Twitter @HaroldLStokes and hit my dm for more information on signing up for the #HLSBets Bonus Sheet. 

Popular posts from this blog

HLS Movie Awards Nominees: Best Screenplay and Dialogue

WandaVision : Disney's First MCU TV Show - What to Expect and Theories

Doctor Strange Multiverse of Madness Preview SPOILERS