#HLSBets : "I Should've Won That!!" Volume 1.

Welcome to the first ever "I Should've Won That!!",  I will be doing mini dives into bets that I lost and and why of course, I should've won that. But this won't just be about me, I want your input every week! I will tweet out on either Sunday Night or Monday morning something along the line of  "what was your worst football betting loss this weekend?" under the normal #HLSBets hashtag so we can find it and discuss each week. 

Well here we go

First off for my bets I should have won were the three moved/canceled games that I definitely would have gone 3-0 in of course. Quick side bar for those that do not know, on all of my sheets I put out full standard betting games and that means I put my bet for the Total, Money Line, and the Spread of each game.

CFB

Texas A&M not covering versus LSU was one of the most aggravating things I have ever watched. The spread I had was -15 and the final score was 20-7. The Aggies average scoring output on offense is over 31+ and LSU's horrendous defense has given up and average of 30.3 points per game. Kellen Mond finally putting the nail in the coffin of the debate if he is a good QB, I swear he missed 237 open bomb shots that would have broken the game wide open. I mean this guy went 11-34 for only 105 yards. Meanwhile LSU was just giving the ball away multiple times just running both quarterbacks out there to find out who can be more embarrassing. I mean, props to sophomore running back Isaiah Spiller keeping the spread alive with his 27 carries for 141 yards and 1 touchdown.

+12. Indiana and the Big 10 might just be BAD this year. I was betting on this being a high scoring game and honestly Maryland could have won. Taulia Tagovailoa's  THREE picks just killed all hope they had at winning (and the over). Very few games do you watch do the team that throws for only 115 yards win by 16 points. Turnovers hurt man. But not as bad as those horrendous Indiana Uniforms.

Florida -25. Okay this one hurt, I mean are you kidding me Florida? You have one of the best offenses in the country bar none (it is literally the 6th highest scoring offense of teams that have played more than 4 games). I mean this Kentucky defense JUST gave up 63 points to Alabama last week. If 34 versus Kentucky is all this offense has at this point in the season then they are going to get curb stomped by Alabama, that is nowhere near enough to compete with them in the SEC Championship. But what hurts the most, I get they called the dogs off but, THEY ENDED THE GAME ON KENTUCKY'S TWO YARD LINE. Emory Jones was out there leading  a 10 play drive throwing the ball still! -24 on the TWO just give us something Dan Mullen. Besides embarrassing yourself yelling at your defensive while your "amazing" offense only has 7 points on the board.


NFL

Falcons shocking everyone beating the Raiders. I absolutely loathe the Atlanta Falcons at this point. They go out there without Julio Jones and just decimate this Raiders team that was previously thought of as a good team but I refuse to call them that after that beatdown. I mean the Raiders have been top 5 on third down this season but just could not do it versus the Falcons. They turned the ball over FIVE times, FIVE! Including a pick six. I mean it really was not some amazing offensive performance by the falcons they just constantly won the field possession battle. The "blame" for the Raiders offensive struggles will be Josh Jacobs ankle sprain, but you can't lose one player then lose 43-6. 

 Aside from the Raiders game I honestly do not have too much to fuss about NFL wise this week, the Rams blew it, Chiefs blew their cover but I mean it was to Tom Brady's incredible second half explosion, and the Cardinals were the Cardinals.


YOU

Cardinals -1

Chiefs -3.5

Daniel Jones over 19.5 completions


Thanks for reading! Here is to having no complaints, only winners next week!


Popular posts from this blog

HLS Movie Awards Nominees: Best Screenplay and Dialogue

WandaVision : Disney's First MCU TV Show - What to Expect and Theories

Doctor Strange Multiverse of Madness Preview SPOILERS